As of yesterday, if you can convince some friends to join you in Hearthstone, you’ll net rewards for the both of you!
All your recruits will enjoy a free classic card pack (up to a total of 5 friends). Additionally, you will get the option to play as the new Shaman hero, Morgl the Oracle, as soon as your first recruit gets to a combined level of 20 across all classes. This is a big deal, as all of the new heroes to date have required you to buy them in the store (bad Blizzard). Plus everyone will know you’ve got a sick posse (of at least one person) hanging in the tavern with you!
Check out Morgl and the rest of the patch notes below!
- New icons make it easier for spectators to figure out which game mode you are playing.
- Golden Priest, Rogue, and Neutral cards are now easier to tell apart.
- Golden Hero Powers are now displayed correctly in the Arena.
- Tinyfin Beach – Get this card back by achieving Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July.
- Silithid Swarmer is now a Beast.
- Khadgar’s portrait now has a drop shadow.
- The Collection Manager now more accurately displays new cards.
- The experience bar will no longer fill up after winning a game at max level.
- Wild card rarity now displays properly when viewing flavor text.
- Golden C’Thun’s buff animation is now gold, gold, GOLD!
- Players should no longer appear as UNKNOWN after reconnecting.
- [iOS] Hearthstone will no longer crash when the device is in a certain orientation when the game is launched.
- [Android] Taking Fatigue damage after running out of cards will no longer result in a crash on Samsung Galaxy S7 devices using Snapdragon CPUs.
- [Mobile] Fixed an issue that could prevent interaction with Heroes and Hero Powers on mobile devices.
- [Mobile] You should no longer crash when clicking on the Social button to bring up the friends list on phones.
- Fixed some audio, graphical, and UI issues.