Luke spends his time playing video games, binge-watching TV and hanging out with his German Shepherd, Ziggy and Bernese Mountain Dog Pandora.
PlayStation VR launches in Australia on October 13th, but some gamers will get the opportunity to give the fancy new technology a test run thanks to PlayStation Australia and Westfield.
One of the big concerns we’ve had about PS VR has been “how are people going to try this before they invest?”, so this is really a great chance to try it out in person and see it for yourself before launch. On top of that, all visitors to the PlayStation booth can enter an exclusive Westfield competition to win a PlayStation VR of their very own! Which may be one of the only ways to get one on launch considering the initial shipment pre-order has sold out,
Fans can simply register their interest to experience PlayStation VR at this website. Those interested will be notified, via email, when bookings are live for the PlayStation VR experiential booth at the following Westfield locations:
· Westfield Southland (VIC) – 10th, 11th September 2016
· Westfield Knox (VIC) – 17th, 18th September 2016
· Westfield Belconnen (ACT) – 24th, 25th September 2016
· Westfield Parramatta (NSW) – 8th, 9th October 2016
· Westfield Bondi (NSW) – 15th, 16th October 2016
· Westfield Chatswood (NSW) – 22nd, 23rd & 29th, 30th October 2016
· Westfield Hornsby (NSW) – 12th, 13th November 2016
· Westfield Garden City (QLD) – 19th, 20th & 26th, 27th November 2016
“PlayStation has always offered a window into fantastic new worlds and is a proven leader in gaming and innovation, with a strong legacy in interactive content and technology. With the impending launch of PlayStation VR, we are on the brink of the biggest step change in innovation I have seen in my 17+ year career with PlayStation,” said Patrick Lagana, Director of Marketing, Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia.
“The only way to truly grasp the depth of experience PlayStation VR and PS4 offers is to put the headset on and try it for yourself!” concluded Lagana.
We have been lucky enough to try PlayStation VR for ourselves here at Checkpoint, and we highly recommend you give it a go; so register your interest now!