Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age now has an official release date! The long awaited remaster to the popular PS2 title will be arriving July 11th. The remaster allows players, both old and new, to explore the world of Ivalice like never before.
Western audiences will be able to experience the Zodiac Job System for the first time. The system is a 12-job character progression that was previously only available to Japanese audiences and will completely re-balance the game. The game will also feature a completely remastered soundtrack, HD visuals, 7.1-surround sound, an auto-save feature, faster loading times and more.
Any players eager to play this game can pre-order themselves the The Collector’s Edition from the Square Enix Online Store for $199.99US. Those who order will receive the game, along with the following:
- Exclusive “Judge Magisters” Mini Bust Set
- Featuring busts of Judges Bergan, Drace, Gabranth, Ghis, and Zargabaath
- Selection of soundtrack music from famed composer Hitoshi Sakimoto
- Steelbook featuring exclusive art to the Collector’s Edition
- Set of Six Art Cards
- Featuring Vaan, Ashe, Basch, Fran & Balthier, Penelo and World of Ivalice
- Digital code to unlock the Final Fantasy XII official soundtrack background music option in-game.
Finally, Square Enix also announced that Balthier from Final Fantasy XII will be available as a downloadable champion summon in World Of Final Fantasy starting March 23.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age releases exclusively for the PlayStation 4 on July 11, 2017.