Details around the anticipated release of the first of two expected DLC’s for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild have emerged. The first DLC due to release boasts some pretty amazing additions to the already amazing game!
The game’s widely acclaimed success will be built upon with the upcoming features being added, so get excited! Nintendo has advertised that the DLC will be ready and available sometime this winter (Southern Hemisphere), although at this stage no exact date has been provided regarding its official release.
There are a lot of new features to be excited about, check out what’s in store with the upcoming expansion:
- Trial of the Sword – A test which allows you to awaken your Master Swords true potential
- Hero’s Path Mode – The new feature allows you to see where you’ve traveled on the map
- Hard Mode – The battles you face become more challenging as the monsters become more difficult to fight and kill
- Travel Medallion – Find the medallion to unlock a fast travel feature in the game
- New Amour – 8 treasure chest lay scattered around Hyrule, find them to find the new armour
- Korok Mask – Gives you hints if you’re close to a Korok puzzle
The DLC pack will be made available to those who have purchased the game’s Season Pass. Unfortunately, the packs aren’t purchasable individually. For more information on the upcoming content, head to the official Zelda website.
Do the new features for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild excite you?