Tropico 6, developed by Limbic Entertainment, is the next entry in the popular “Dictator Sim” franchise. And it is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
The new E3 trailer features the usual Tropico humour, and also shows off some new gameplay elements. Kalypso has provided a handy list of the new features included in Tropico 6:
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customise the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
Check out the trailer below!