Details have emerged regarding a new patch being released for Super Bomberman R on the Nintendo Switch. The game has seen ongoing support from publisher Konami, and is one of the few games available on the platform at this time. The announcement made today by Konami introduces some much needed improvements to the game as the current iteration is somewhat stagnated.
Fan can get excited and expect the following features after updating to the new patch:
- Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber and Pyramid Head Bomber are characters now added into the games lineup
- Four new VS mode stages are now available in the shop – Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor and Desert Fort are the names of the new maps
- Two new accessory sets have been introduced into the item shop
- Team Battles have been introduced as “Battle Rule”. It plays as a elimination survivor mode.
- You can now earn gems in VS mode rathare than just in League Mode.
- Some bug fixes have been added into the patch as well.
The new patch is available now to download if you want to access the above features.