Splatoon 2 is easily one of the more highly anticipated games due to release on the Nintendo Switch. With the release date just around the corner, fans are eager to find out what the full version will include.
Features such as the single player mode, and the more recently announced the Salmon Run have already been revealed by Nintendo. But it seems there is more news to come about it prior to it’s release.
Nintendo has announced a Splatoon 2 Direct to announce new features. The event will be held on the 6th of July (7th of July at 12am AEST ). Little is known about what fans can expect during this event, but you can tune in here for the full coverage. YouTube fans, however, have released speculation videos outlining their thoughts about what can be expected during the Splatoon 2 Direct. Some of the details that fans hoped this direct would cover were:
- Shop system – including concerns about micro-transactions
- Tour of the Hub World “Inkopilous Square” that will be present for SP2
- Refresher of some of the new features, including new weapons and maps
- The rank system and how it works
- Details regarding the post launch DLC’s
With a lot of expectations for the Splatoon 2 Direct, lets hope Nintendo deliver and the release of Splatoon 2 is a massive success.