Mobius Final Fantasy, a mobile Final Fantasy game with over 10 Million global gamers has turned one year old. This episodic RPG, complete with battle system and customisation, has heaps of new content and giveaways for players this month.
You will play as WOL (Warrior of Light), struck with amnesia in the world of Palamecia. Fight your way through the dark forces and protect the locals. So… a Final Fantasy game, in true essence.
Throughout this month, players will have access to-
- Anniversary Greater Summon — Players can perform one Greater Summon at no cost.
- Daily Free Summons – Players will be able to summon one card for free every day for the entire month.
- Special Login Bonus – Players who log in during the month can receive up to 14 free summon tickets and two Growstars.
- Magicite Purchase Campaign – Players can receive 50% extra magicite for up to eight purchases.
- Mobius Week – Players will receive Mobius Day bonuses from today to 8th August, such as double stamina received from Elixirs, increased fusion success rate, an increased chance of unlocking extra skills and a skillseed bonus for all elements in the exploration regions.
- Ranking Events, Mobius Gift Box Purchase Appreciation Present.
With the new giveaways there are also permanent game balancing mechanics.
- More Magicite – Aside from login bonuses and daily missions, players can now obtain Magicite from enemies in battle.
- Card Summon Enhancements – New cards will be easier to obtain.
- Ability Card Updates – Unlocking and augmenting cards have lower requirements.
This all comes with an accompanying message from Director Motomu Toriyama, Composer Mitsuto Suzuki, and Battle Planner Takashi Shiraga, talking about changes and promises for the future.
It’s free to play on all platforms so get it on Steam, Apple Store, or the Google store! Or, check out the offical website here.