Are you Dragon’s Crown fans ready for the new era of high fantasy? Well, you’d best be, because Dragon’s Crown Pro is set to arrive in Australia in 2018.
The well loved 2D visuals are the same as ever, as well as the slightly questionable character designs- most of which can only be described as buxom.
Dragon’s Crown Pro however will feature:
- Redefined and remastered artwork at 4K resolution support
- A newly recorded soundtrack from composter Hitoshi Sakimoto
- Better language options with English and Japanese audio options- as well as game text localised in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Patches and DLCs from the original game included
- Online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions.
- Four player compatibility
Players will be able to get it for the PS4 and the PS4 Pro sometime next year, though no pre-orders are yet available. Keep up to date on the offical website.
Watch the trailer: