Italian indie developer Indomitus Games has announced that their rage therapy multiplayer action sports game 5 Minutes Rage is now available on Steam for Windows PC. What’s even more exciting is right now the game is free for everyone to play and try it out.
From Saturday, the 3rd of March to Sunday, the 4th of March, every Steam user will be able to download and play the game completely free. The free version will include access to all the stages and multiplayer features of the game as well as a 1v1 mode against an AI player.
A sport with simple rules: kill suckers, catch the ball and score! 5 Minutes Rage is a multiplayer sports game where two teams of “junkbots” face off against each other in a battle of cannon shots to bring the ball to the goal. Frantic gameplay with 5 minutes matches, 2vs2 or 1vs1, online and local.
5 Minutes Rage Features
- Online and local multiplayer
- Non-stop action, fast pacing, high pressure: your opponents won’t give you a break!
- Many different arenas, each with its own conformation and setting.
- Customize the appearance of your robot with a great variety of junky greatness!
- Train with bots
- Play stupid original minigames (never seen before): Rage Invaders, Super Rage Box, Lethal Rage
- Master the basic abilities of the junkbot: machine gun and explosive bullets as well as shields and thrusters.
- Advanced techniques make you a real pro: deflect projectiles, send them back to the owner and throw your opponent into the goal along with the ball!
With no excuse for rage quitting here, this definitely sounds like one worth checking out!