Following the big discounts announced in the Playstation Store’s Easter sale, the Nintendo eShop is not to be outdone and is throwing its own. Nintendo’s sale has discounts on over 140 titles across the Switch, 3DS and Wii U starting from tomorrow, Friday 23 March.
With a bunch of fresh titles on sale like new fighter franchise Arms, Super Bomberman R, the latest in the franchise, and recent badass port DOOM, all on the Switch. But it’s not just their Switch titles getting the love with fan favourites, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and a few Monster Hunter titles also receiving decent discounts on the 3DS.
A full list of our highlights include:
- Arms 33% off at $53.30
- DOOM 33% off at $53.30
- L.A.Noire 25% off at $67.46
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 33% off at $53.30
- Super Bomberman R 50% off at $44.97
- Rocket League $25% off at $19.00
- FIFA 18 50% off at $44.99
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D 40% off at $35.95
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D 40% off at $35.95
- Monster Hunter Stories 40% off at $35.95
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 50% off at $29.95
- Monster Hunter Generations 50% off at $29.95
The sale prices will apply on the Nintendo eShop from tomorrow, Friday 23rd of March and will run through the holiday period up to Thursday 5th of April.