Everyone’s favourite tug-of-war with sharp objects game, Nidhogg 2, is sharing the love by heading over to Xbox One! Packed with 2 new exclusive levels, Xbox players can start stabbing, arrowing, slashing, and dashing their way to the Wurm on July 19th! Check out screenshots of the new levels below!
For those who’ve played Nidhogg 2, you know the drill. For the uninitiated, the main features of the game are:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- 12 stages (2 exclusive to Xbox One) from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
For a closer look at the new stages, check out the trailer below.
Elliot called Nidogg 2 “wild, grotesque fun” in his review, and you can check it out here. Nidhogg 2 is out now for PC and PS4, and launches on Xbox One on July 19, 2018. A Switch version has been announced, but will be unveiled at another time.