Eager for a fun racing fix in the palm of your hand? KartRider Rush+ has been announced for Android and iOS, with pre-registration available for eager fans from today.
KartRider Rush + is set to include a variety of game modes, customisation options and some social features set to benefit seasoned racers and newcomers alike. You can sign-up here and begin collecting exclusive pre-registration rewards; after 3 million pre-registrations, all players will receive every reward including rare items such as a Skelemech Kart, and Slugger Dao.
There will be several game modes available:
- Speed Race Mode: This mode challenges racers to compete against each other and use their drifting skills to earn EXP that can unlock more challenging tracks
- Arcade Mode: Whether playing solo or in teams, this mode provides additional gameplay modes such as Item Race, Infini-Boost or Lucci Runner
- Ranked Mode: From Bronze to Living Legend, players can rank up tiers and earn rewards such as K-Coins to purchase a variety of items in the Shop
- Story Mode: Players can join Dao and his friends to save the tracks from Lodumani’s evil deeds
- Time Trial: Racers will beat the clock to become the fastest racer
KartRider Rush+ also promises extensive customisation options so you can make your character and kart unique across 50 race tracks and 20 karts, and you can play competitive matches in real-time with friends around the world. The game also includes a Home feature where players can customize their space with different accessories and complete daily quests, as well as interact with friends and play mini-games. Finally, a Mentorship system will be in place where new racers can find top racers to help improve their skills and complete quests together for rewards.
KartRider has been quite the hit in South Korea particularly when it launched many years ago, proving to be a good little alternative to Mario Kart and other kart racers that tend to be kept exclusively to one platform or another. It has spawned several other versions across other parts of Asia; the western version, KartRider: Drift, is still scheduled for a PC and Xbox One release sometime in 2020.