Alex enjoys games with rich storytelling and bold character arcs that inspire his own pursuits in narrative design. He also can be found on Twitch regularly playing games till late!
With E3 season in full swing, we’ve been given our first look at one of the most gorgeous games ever! It’s an indie game called Planet Of Lana and it’s a hand-painted sci-fi journey packed full of charm. Take a peek at the wonderful trailer below!
An adorable moment between a young girl and a creature is interrupted as space ships crash to the ground.
What we know so far…
– It’s a cinematic puzzle adventure side-scroller.
– Companion-based gameplay and puzzles.
– Stealth sections that require timings to be just right to avoid danger.
– Reflex based action-sequences.
– An expansive epic story that will take players across the galaxies, and even through time.
I am truly excited about this one. It looks amazing. Every shot looks like a work of art. I’m a sucker for indies games like this as many know so I’ll definitely be keeping this on my radar till I have a copy!
It’s coming out in 2022 and it will be available on Steam, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.