Gran Turismo Sport has announced new cars in the November patch, as well as a new mode and even more cars in December. In the upcoming 1.06 patch on November 27th, players will be able to get these 3 new cars.
The Shelby Cobra 427.
And the Audi R18.
Not content with 3 cars? Don’t worry, in the free December update you’ll also be able to get:
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini Countach LP400
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
- KTM X-BOW R
- Suzuki Swift Sport
- Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
The December patch will also include a new game mode, “GT League”. A single player mode based on old GT modes, players will be able to race in cup comps in a variety of skill levels and endurance races.
Still not sure about Gran Turismo Sport? Check out our full review! For full patch notes, check out the offical PS4 website.