Not giving your wallet any time to relax after Black Friday, PlayStation have revealed a pretty fantastic Digital Flash Sale, featuring some indie titles for an absolute steal.
There have been some great games released over the last couple of years including some recent gems. Listed below are just some of the bargains that stood out to us. Check ’em out!
- Rocket League – $17.95 (40% off)
- Firewatch – $10.45 (65% off)
- The Witness – $13.45 (75% off)
- INSIDE – $11.95 (60% off)
- Absolver $29.95 (33% off)
- Nidhogg 2 – $14.95 (34% off)
- ABZÛ– $11.95 (60% off)
- Stardew Valley – $13.45 (41% off)
- Last Day of June – $14.95 (50% off)
- The Sexy Brutale – $11.95 (52% off)
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch – $5.95 (71% off)
There’s plenty more bargains where that came from, and the sale is looking to last until the end of this week, so don’t hesitate!
Click here for all the items available as part of the Digital Flash Sale. Which ones will you be picking up?